Experience the delightful pairing of bourbon and vanilla in our Nitro Bourbon Vanilla Cold Brew. This underrated flavor combination creates a heavenly syrup, adding a unique twist to your cold brew coffee. With just a few simple ingredients and the magic of NitroBrew, you can enjoy a satisfying and tasty drink in no time.
- 8 oz cold brew coffee
- 2 tbsp bourbon vanilla syrup (recipe below)
- Optional: cold foam made with your choice of milk
For the Bourbon Vanilla syrup:
Combine 1/2 cup granulated sugar and 1/2 cup water in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and mix until the sugar dissolves. Simmer for 5 minutes, then add 1 tbsp bourbon and 1 tbsp vanilla extract. Simmer for another two minutes before removing from the heat. Transfer to a heat proof container and use as directed!
Process of Making the Recipe:
- Add the cold brew coffee and bourbon vanilla syrup into the NitroBrew kettle.
- Lock the lid in place.
- Charge with nitrogen and shake well for 10-15 seconds.
- Dispense the drink into an ice-filled glass.
- For an added treat, top it with cold foam if desired.
Enjoy the indulgent Nitro Bourbon Vanilla Cold Brew Coffee.
Check Other NitroBrew Drink Recipes