Nitro Pumpkin Spice Latte at Home
This delicious Nitro Pumpkin Spice Latte brings the quintessential fall coffeehouse drink right to your kitchen. The key ingredient here is the pumpkin spice mix, which is incredibly easy to make and creates enough flavoring for 8-10 lattes!
Making Time:- 1-2 Mins
- 1-2 tbsp pumpkin spice mix
- 3 oz milk
- 6 oz coffee
And NitroBrew 16oz Home Kit to infuse Nitro and get a smooth and delicious nitro cold brew pumpkin spice latte.
You can go through the below steps or simply check the recipe video on NitroBrew Youtube Channel
Step 1:- Add all of the ingredients to the kettle of the NitroBrew and mix to combine..
Step 2:- Lock the lid in place and charge with nitrogen.
Step 3:- Shake well for 10-15 seconds and dispense into your glass.
To make the Nitro Pumpkin Spice Latte at home the main ingredient is pumpkin spice mix. We had described the recipe of pumpkin spice mix below. Enjoy the delicious nitro pumpkin spice latte at your home by making it in your own style.
Ingredients to make Pumpkin Spice Mix:
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (reduce to 1/4 cup if you aren’t a fan of sweeter coffee)
- 2-3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ginger
- Combine the pumpkin purée, brown sugar, and water in a small saucepan over medium heat until the sugar is melted and everything is well combined.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the vanilla extract and spices.
- Transfer to a jar and allow to cool before storing in the refrigerator.